Task 3 will coordinate the implementation of new services from open calls. The goal is not only to increase the interoperable content of the Planetary Science VO, but also to transfer the VO knowledge to teams new to this system. This task will include a kick-off telecon, an implementation workshop at mid-term, and a finalization face-to-face meeting. Support to external teams will be provided by OBSPARIS, OEAW, CNRS (for SSHADE-related content), INAF, IAP and other SSHADE partners.
- Stéphane Erard, Baptiste Cecconi, Pierre Le Sidaner, Observatoire de Paris, Paris (France)
- Manuel Scherf, Tarek Al-Ubaidi, IWF, Graz (Austria)
- Angelo Pio Rossi, Jacobs University, Bremen (Germany)
- Vincent Génot, Gangloff Michel, Jean-Michel Glorian, Nicolas André, CNRS-IRAP, Toulouse (France)
- David Pisa, Ondrej Santolik, Jan Soucek, IAP, PRag (Czech Republic)