This page provides information on the 2019 VA-T3-workshop. The workshop will be held from 1st to 5th April 2019 at the Institute for Computational Applications (Istituto per le Applicazioni del Calcolo) of the National Council of Research (CNR), Rome, Italy.
VA-t3 participants (TBC)
- Jacobs University: Carlos Henrique Brandt
- Institute of Atmospheric Physics: Jan Soucek, David Pisa
- IRAP Toulouse: Gangloff Michel
- Observatoire de Paris: Baptiste Cecconi, Pierre Le Sidaner, Stéphane Erard, Cyril Chauvin
- IWF-Graz: Manuel Scherf, Tarek Al-Ubaidi
- IAPS Rome: Maria Teresa Capria Stavro L. Ivanovski
Other VESPA participants & externals:
- LMSU: Vladimir Kalegaev, Sergey Bobrovnikov
- Europlanet TAs: TBC
- Uni Heidelberg: Markus Demleitner
- Services are expected to be compliant and open in June 2019.
Presentation of projects + conclusions here: TBC
For selected external teams listed above, the travel costs are covered by from Europlanet budget for VESPA AO. The travel is organized by IAPS and the selected teams will be contacted. Travel expenses (hotel, local transport, taxi) and per-diem will be reimbursed afterwards. Please address any queries related to travel and local organization to Maria Teresa Capria and Stavro L. Ivanovski.
Internal participants (Europlanet beneficiaries) need to arrange their own travel and use their own budget.
The VESPA workshop will take place at the following location:
Istituto per le Applicazioni del Calcolo "Mauro Picone" - UOS di Roma
Via dei Taurini 19, 00185 - Roma
Directions can be found here: http://126.96.36.199/iacsite/index.php?page=howtogetiac&sede=Roma
The location is accessible:
- by metro A Termini Station: from Termini Station by walking about 10/15 minutes.
- by bus: out of the Termini station take Via Marsala, or by bus line 492 in Via Volturno (direction Stazione Tiburtina) and get off at Via dei Ramni. Turn left into Via dei Taurini second corner on the left Via Caudini.
Useful information about the public transport in Rome can be found at https://www.atac.roma.it/index.asp?lingua=ENG