This task will on one hand develop a specific demonstrator of workflow for data analysis (IAP, Prag), on the other hand design the "Coupled Giant Planet Systems" service, to be later implemented in VA-VESPA (UCL). Additionally, it will enlarge the set of reference data accessible in the 3Dview tool for space mission analysis (GFI Informatique with CNRS).
- AMDA : Time series analysis tool for Space Physics tool.
- 3Dview : Tool that offers immediate 3D visualization of spacecraft position and attitude, planetary ephemerides, as well as scientific data representation (observations and models).
- PropagationTool : Interactive tool to track solar storms, streams and energetic particles in the heliosphere.
- TREPS : Space physics coordinate and time transformation tool.
- iPECMAN : Interface for a multi-component spectral analysis of plasma waves.
- Space Missions
- Plasma Datasets in AMDA
- MAVEN SWEA, STATIC, SWIA, MAG, SEP, LPW, ephemeris data (public) from NASA/PDS made available in AMDA in 2016
- Rosetta RPC (MAG, ICA, IES, LAP, MIP) and ROSINA (private) from RPC consortium made available in AMDA in 2015
- Rosetta MAG, ephemeris (public) from ESA/PSA, made available in AMDA in March 2017
- Juno when released by NASA/PDS (end of March 2017)
- EPNcore extensions
- Task Meetings
- Lead: Nicolas André, Vincent Génot, IRAP/CNRS, CDPP, Toulouse (France)
- Co-Lead: Nicholas Achilleos, UCL, London (United Kingdom)
- Ondrej Santolík, Jan Soucek, David Pisa, IAP, Prag (Czech Republic)
- Laurent Beigbeder, GFI Informatique, Toulouse (France)
- AMDA, Automated Multi Dataset Analysis tool, developed by CDPP
- 3DView, 3D visualisation tool of solar system objects, spacecraft trajectories and associated data, developed by CDPP
- Coupled Giant Planet Magnetospheres